Try to make QUICHE


Do you love to cook? I imagine that Yes yes and one more yes. 
I'd love to love cooking since I feel its great mystery and captivating witchcraft. 
 But I'm hopeless in the kitchen, at all.....
 Though, look, one day I decided to make a really french pie - Quiche Lorraine
 And I got it ! It was GOOD

So I decided to share it, but in my way. So I watercolored it and participated in They Draw and Cook
like this:
So my little little contribution in the cooking world! 

CONVERSATION

16 comm:

  1. what a beautiful painted recipe pages!
    Delicious quiche!
    Happy weekend
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Elke, and happy weekend!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful and delicious. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really delicious and well painted.
    Happy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Valerie-Jael and Sirkkis, Merci beaucoup !

      Delete
  4. Beautiful paintings and really delicious looking food.
    Thank you for adding a link to Art Journal Journey, the pages look fantastic.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic pages! WOW ! Thank you for joining us at Art Journal Joureny with your amazing artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful blog post. Everything looks so yummy and cohesive. I am eating eggs as I read this!! Wish they were that quiche though! Beautiful soft flowing artwork!! Thanks for sharing this beauty!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your painting style and the layout of that recipe is divine. Now I want to eat quiche :D

    Thanks so much for sharing :D

    Best wishes,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. for a girl who doesn't like to cook, your food looks amazing, real and painted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not that I don't like to cook.... It's just bad))
      Thank you Leekrek!

      Delete

Back
to top