Video trees-sketchbook

Video-sketchbook-flip-through

Another album that I found in my boxes -- an album that I filled last year and that I decided to film a little on my balcony while Pushkin jumped around.

Click to watch on youtube -
 Video-sketchbook-flip-through
 And some pages in details
Gererally there are trees and forests that I watched in my travels around and also from a great manual watercolor book that I found in the library  -- but damn, now I forgot the author's name ((
watercolor-sketchbook
watercolor-sketchbook
 watercolor-sketchbook
watercolor-sketchbook
watercolor-sketchbook
And something to manger-boire
watercolor-sketchbook
     And as usual the castles: 
watercolor-sketchbook-castle-saissac
watercolor-sketchbook-castle-fanjeaux
Trees are so magic to understand, I see its deep power when I depict them, and I guess I will be back to the book L'Intelligence des fleurs/The Intelligence of Flowers (1907) of Maurice Maeterlinck -- he discovered their minds somehow.
 

CONVERSATION

26 comm:

  1. Beautiful water-colour work in your sketch book. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful art work! Happy PPf day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful paintings Erica! Thank you for showing your journal over at
    ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY-CHALLENGE !
    Happy weekend!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your art is definitely cause for celebration. You make beautiful watercolors. Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed seeing your sketchbook. I'm a beginner watercolorist and have so much to learn but I love the medium.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your watercolours are so beautiful and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your video of your sketchbook is beautiful! Very nice! Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved seeing your watercolor sketches. They are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job on the watercolor sketches! Nice to see it posted.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such lovely work! My favorite was the painting that had a few little purple flowers in the grass!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous watercolours - beautiful and enjoyable :D)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful water-colour art Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your water colour paintings are extraordinary. They fill my eyes, which is the greatest compliment I can give.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penny, CW, Clare,Sue, Craftytrog and Beth, just love to read it)

      Delete
  14. Beautiful art, thanks for sharing Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just love seeing your sketchbook. It's a wonderful collection. And nice name too. I don't "meet" people with the same name :) Erika

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow impressive sketch book...especially Château de Fanjeaux! Great job!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  17. How nice to have consistent painting memories in your sketchbooks. I like the trees and leaves with all the color changes from light to dark.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for sharing that fantastic sketch (watercolor) journal. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top